Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oh No the blog is dead!

*beep beep beep*




*loooooonnnnngggggg beeeep*


uh oh...looks like this blog died..needs to be revived!!

*frantically digs for defibrillators*


*electrocutes the blog*


*twice*


*waits*




*tiny beep heard*


It's ALIVE!!!!!!!!!


Hahah..lame..i know...sorry...lack of something subtantial to say..I haven't even been keeping my own blog alive..


Some updates about myself:

1) Currently in my research year. Doing research in the Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital in Melbourne in the field of glaucoma. Nopes I'm not saving people's lives...not yet anyways >_<

* Sunshine --> Check

* Summer dress --> Check

* Sunnies --> Check

now the problem is HUNKS. How can a beach day be a nice beach day if we don't throw in some hunks here and there?? It's a Friday, and all civic-minded hunks would be either at work or at uni. Maybe I should change the date to the weekend instead..


3) I've grown FATTER! Yes siree! To 45 kg! I can officially donate blood!! Wooottt!!!!!


4) I've straightened my hair again.. and I don't know which one looks better, but straight hair is certainly easier to manage! Curly hair is kinda bothersome, but I've gotten used to it for the past 2 years.. Wait till the next time the blogging bug bites me and I'll post up a voting thing so u all can vote whether I should keep it straight or curlie.


5) I mis-remembered Gabbie's birthday one month earlier!!!!! *blush* At least I didn't forget!!!!!



6) I go slightly nuts in spring. Just slightly, mind you!

Now if you'll excuse me, I've gotta plant my mp3 in the pot so it'll grow mp3 babies since it's spring.


7) I am in dire need of entertainment as you can see from my revival of this dodgy blog.. someone entertain me, please???


Cheers everyone! [or should i say anyone who reads this blog >_<]

Omega

1 comment:

isaac said...

Trust omega the med student to make such lame jokes. haha..

And the last u were at the beach, there were a number of hunks walking past, some even looking at you for the entire duration u were there. But what did u do? You simply ignored them... hahaha